Station first started as a pirate FM radio station in 2001 in Houston TX running on and off untill summer of 2006. Then the station switched to a shoutcast online stream and has been running on and off ever since.
- The Best Of DMXThe Best of DMX is DMX‘s third compilation and greatest hits album released on January 26, 2010, by Ruff Ryders Entertainment and Def Jam Recordings. Due to DMX’s departure from Def Jam Recordings, only songs that were released during his time there are included on this album. Most… Read more »
- Krum – Black Lung | ReviewBlack Lung is a serious illness. It occurs from continued underground exposure where dust is inhaled. Over time, continued exposure to dust causes scarring in the lungs, impairing one’s ability to breathe. Considered an occupational illness, it is most common among those working under the… Read more »
- Armand Hammer – Haram | ReviewArmand Hammer is a duo consisting of experimental Hip Hop titans billy woods and ELUCID. billy woods is one of the most consistent artists in contemporary Hip Hop. He has five solo albums on our top 150 Hip Hop albums of the 2010s list – History Will Absolve Me (2012), Dour Candy (2013), Today,… Read more »
- A Tribe Called Quest “Check The Rhime” (1991)“Check the Rhime” is the first single from A Tribe Called Quest’s second album The Low End Theory. The music video, directed by Jim Swaffield, starts out in front of houses and moves to a cleaners store where the group performs on the roof, in Queens,… Read more »
- The Pharcyde “Passin’ Me By” (1992)“Passin’ Me By” is a song The Pharcyde, released in March 1993 through Delicious Vinyl Records. The song was the second single released from the group’s 1992 debut Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde. The song, produced by J-Swift, utilizes samples from “Summer in the City” by… Read more »
- Marley Marl “The Symphony” (1988)“The Symphony” is a song produced by Marley Marl featuring Juice Crew members Masta Ace, Craig G, Kool G Rap, and Big Daddy Kane. The track appears on Marley Marl’s 1988 Cold Chillin’ Records release In Control, Volume 1. Rolling Stone ranked “The Symphony” the… Read more »
WordPress RSS Feed Retriever by Theme Mason